IMEC provides integrated engineering services related to port & jetty structures as well as coastal protection structures such as revetments, seawalls, breakwaters and groins. Engineering services includes high level analyses in the beginning of project, up to basic design and front end engineering design of port & jetty and coastal structure that includes design reports, drawings and cost estimation.
IMEC also provides metocean analyses to provide accurate ocean behavior that is substantial for port and jetty planning, design and site selection. Metocean analyses include wave, current and sedimentation using ocean modelling software. IMEC also provides port and coastal area masterplanning and design includes but not limited to.
- Feasibility study
- Basic engineering design
- Front end engineering design (FEED)
- Layouting study
- Metocean analysis (wave, current, sedimentation analyses)
- Coastal structure design (seawall, revetment, breakwater, groin)
- Jetty collision assessment & design
- Mooring design
- Coastal area masterplanning & design
- Site selection study