FPSO ANOA Conceptual Dry-Dock Study (2013)
- Assessment on availability/market of dry-docks in S.E.A region (Singapore, Indonesia).
- Conceptual definition of dry-dock scope based on the evaluation of the previous inspection record (UWILD, tank cleaning etc.) Review of potential dry docks commercial proposals verses alternatives.
- Assessment on availability/market of vessel replacement in region.
- Conceptual definition of replacement logic, sequence and scope.
- Cost estimate for the entire cycle of the project including, dry-dock, replacement, de-mobilisation and mobilisation costs etc. Additional requirements for tugs, towing vessels, towage required and bollard pull study.
- Level-1 schedule of the entire cycle of the project including government approvals and expected tender process.